Saturday, October 6, 2012

SBS 2nd challenge of the 13 days of Halloween


My BroomEmmy :)
Rules:  1. Create anything witchy, a Witches hat, a Cauldron, anything witchy and anything but a card!

And here is my entry.  What witch is complete without her mode of transportation hmmm?  So I have created my very own magic broom.  I took the handle from a regular old household broom, then spent a while drizzling hot glue in wood-like patterns.  I took it outside and spray painted it grey.  The lovely green bristles are thanks to my mothers love of Mt. Dew.  That's right it is recycled 2 liter Mt. Dew bottles on the outside and a pepsi one on the inside.  I added some purple and black ribbon from my stash to the bristles and bottom.  Then decided to use the same ribbon on the top.  I added a velvet ribbon and some chain and feathers  with beads.  Broom done.



Next is my tag I used Witchy Wednesday and colored her with Copic markers and used a stampin up die for the black background hard to see as I took the picture on a black case duh me.  I added glitter brads and viola!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! What a great idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute, GREAT job! Thanks for joining in our 13 days of Halloween Challenges at SCC
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this
    thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW beautiful coloring and great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute and great idea..thanks so much for joining us at SCC and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thanks for joining in the 13 Days of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete