Monday, October 1, 2012

Been too long

So it has been way too long since I have posted anything.  Last couple of weeks I have been pretty ill off and on and then there is the ending season of 3 kiddo's sports and extra hours at work too!  I'm surprised I am still here :) 

Anyway I have been trying to get some coloring in and I did decorate a notebook for my baby girl.

This is Athena from Simply Betty Stamps Isn't she just a lovely image.  I colored her with copics, the Brains and Beauty are stickers gotta keep it pretty flat and simple.  Also we read somewhere that two things Athena was associated with are owls and lily flowers so decided to add them.  The owl is a punch from stampin up and the lilies are a wooden stamp.  I colored the lillies with copics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment