Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 4 at SCC project 2

Here is my second project for the Glow challenge at http://simplychallengedchallenges.blogspot.com/
Unlit picture of the Mug

close up of lit

a tea light lit inside mug
I again used Betty Burton available  HERE,  This time however I stamped her onto a very light blue tissue paper.  I again used my copic's to add some color(very lightly as the ink soaks through immediately).  I then cut her out and using a rootbeer barrel shaped mug that had an oval shape in the front I adhered her to that oval. 

6 comments:

  1. Great idea using tissue paper, lovely job making her "GLOW" Thanks for joining us for our 13 Days of Halloween at SCC
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning
    thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great project. Well done Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fabulous project.

    Thanks for commenting on my "Let's Wobble" Post and Congratulations - you have won the voucher from Saturated Canary. Please visit my "Let's Wobble" blog post - you will find an email link so that you can get in touch.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete