Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just for Corinne

This is a silly card I made for Corinne Jones.  I  got the inspiration for the facial mask from Louise Mann two very talented ladies I met through the SBS fan page.  For my card I colored Morning Betty with Copic's and inked around the edge with with real red.  I cut her with a nestabilites circle die.  Typed and printed out the sentiment, inked the edges again and used the MS drippy goo border punch.  All this is on a black card base, the background is from an older MS paper pad which I again inked in red.  The skeleton border is from a $1.00 stamp set.  I put both skeletons on one block and stamped repeatedly in a row.  Last but not least I gave the middle skeleton a Corinne Hairdo. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! Already commented on FB but I just had to visit your page and show you some crafty love :) I always get the giggles looking at this card especially reading the sentiment. heehee.
    -Katya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel you had WAY to much fun making this and picking on me! I am so GLAD you did!!! you have come such a long way and getting better and better each and every day and I am very proud of you!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ...... its nothing short of genius!! Those skeleton stamps are adorable aswell!! xx

    ReplyDelete