Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SBS 13 days of Halloween challenges WOOHOO!

DAY  1. Make anything suitable for a Child, a treat bag, a page layout, card, anything as long as it is Halloween and for a child!


 Here is my Entry:   Little Monster Jude Colored with Copic Markers!  After coloring I put him through my printer to copy him onto Iron on paper!  Found the purple material in the attic and set to ironing him.  I used my mini craft sewing machine to zig-zag around him in a yellow gold thread. Cut him out stuffed him and Here is the little doll. It ended up being about 16" tall!
The colored Jude on cardstock






















Finished Jude doll!




































I will also Enter him in the Anything but a card challenge











11 comments:

  1. adorable and such a great idea with a perfect image to make a stuffed creature...thanks for joining and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable, awesome job, thanks for joining the Anything but a card challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is brilliant thanks for joining us at simply challenged challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. how very clever looks amazing
    thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely amazing Rachel, you know where to find my address so you can mail him to me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cool project! I bet if you create a bunch more you'd sell out. Love your lil monster! Thanks for sharing.
    -Katya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing project. I love it and thanks for joining in on the 13 days of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so EXCELLENT!! you have done a Fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at SCC
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is fantastic. So cute..... I think I am going to have to pinch this idea!! xxx

    ReplyDelete