Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sweet Sixteen!



 Here is my card for the
saturated canary challenge
Don't you just love this image! Right now she is a freebie from saturated canary.  This challenge was Bling it on.  I decided right away to do a sweet sixteen card.  She will go in with the Children's Hospital Bundle.  I colored her with pencils, added my baby pearls to her hair, little silver rhinestones to the center of the flowers in her hair and the skirt of her dress.  I pictured a tulle skirt sprinkled with bling.  She is on a black 6x6 card base. the green designer paper reminded me of my great grandmothers parlor wallpaper which is what inspired the oval behind her.  I printed out the banner backed it with a purple designer paper and backed that with black and gold fleur d lis paper.  More bling with purple rhinestones on the top and sides and a tiny yellow rose with a spray of bling to finish her off.  I wish all of you feel as beautiful as this image is.  No matter how you look on the outside You are Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. too cute rachel,loving the dress colour
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete