Saturday, April 6, 2013

Double the Fun Tea Party Release Hop Day 2!

 Welcome Friends wall hanging!


My new project was actually going to be 2 different projects, but my daughter loved the images so much I created this for her room.  I have used "Mad Hatter Betty" along with "Tea party friends; Cat, Bunny and Pig"  I also used The long table wooden chair and bench along with the lemonade and cake for the top picture.

For the bottom picture I used "Betty in Wonderland, and Betty Dorm Mouse" then added "Cora Agnus"to the mix.  The round table was set for afternoon tea.  I used the round gifts as the seats also. 
 Here is a close up of the top and bottom.  the 2nd picture color is perfect but it's a little blurry. :(
 This photo is clearer but the colors are too washed out. :( Can we say photography class should be in my future.
Hope you liked my new project and all the awesome images in both these sets.

On to the hop list :
SBS http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment