Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 12th, Frames Challenge at SCC

            Another Challenge day at SCC!  This challenge is all about the frames.  Decorate a frame, frame your SBS image on your card or page, or as in my case make your own frame for your image.  This week the DT decided to use the Betty's 4 collection. Found in stamp HERE form and digi form HERE.  I am using Birthday Betty, isn't she just adorable.  I have cut my spiderweb frame from the cricut cartridge Happy Hauntings.  The cute little bat buddy and and the present are from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge.  Betty herself is colored with copics.  I hope you like my Frame and I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with. 

My Frame.

A close up of Birthday Betty!

Make sure to check out all the Fab. creations from the DT, and remember to leave these hardworking ladies a little love. :)
~Rachel

Corinne
Celina
Irene
Trish
KayLou
Katrina ( Guest DT )

No comments:

Post a Comment