Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stampers Best

Here is a new card I made using the "Bird n Roses" and the "Miss You" stamps from  www.stampersbest.com

These are amazing deeply etched stamps very high quality.
I have to say I fell in love with the birds n roses stamp as soon as I saw it.  This card is made with the paper piecing technique.  I stamped the image on white then re-stamped on patterned paper to cut out and layer on my original image.  If  you look close the roses are stamped over a pink polka dot patterned paper.  The bird itself was stamped 3 times on a multi-hued blue and green paper. When putting the bird together I used foam dots on the wings for dimension.  I used a white card base and stamped the miss you in garden green and colored the little hearts in with pink both from stampin up.  I punched the edges of the pink polka dot and green papers and then adhered them.  Then pierced a line at the top and down the left side.  I did color the stems, beak and feet, Viola I hope you like my card and pop over to Stampers Best to check out all their wonderful stamps. I wish you an amazing July 1st tomorrow. 


I forgot to mention that I added this to the challenge at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for submitting this for the Operation Write Home challenge at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com Your card is beautiful and these stamps sound amazing. It's hard to find really deap etched stamps with that great quality. Thanks for sharing and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete